The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Field Support Engineer
- Implementing and commissioning our last generation telecommunication products and software.
- Troubleshooting and bringing innovative solutions.
- Preparing upgrades for minimum impact on the end-users service.
- Coordinating with our partners and reporting within customer meetings, being owner of the cases.
- Contributing to and learning from international team support (methodology, training, lessons learned, common tools).
- Telecommunications engineer background.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in implementation, support or development of radio telecommunications systems (2G, 3G and 4G).
- Knowledge and experience in Nokia DX platform is an advantage.
- Knowledge in RF technologies, experience with 2G, 3G base stations.
- IT/IP certifications.
- Able to comply with security environment.
- Open for communication and team work.
- Autonomy for working and being able to report both internally and to customer.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.