The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Desktop Support Analyst
professional for its partner operating in the finance sector.
The Desktop team’s primary role is to support and maintain the company’s internal users. This global team has members in Budapest, New York, London and Hong Kong. The Desktop Support Analyst will be the main point of contact for the company’s internal user population – mainly in person in Budapest, or remotely at other locations – , supporting the staff on a variety of desktop support initiatives.
What we offer:
- Friendly and professional team
- Bonus, cafeteria
- Interesting projects
- Brand new, modern work environment
- Free sport activities
- Fun office events
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, telecommunication, audio-visual and other IT related technologies. Use helpdesk software to monitor, respond and escalate user requests.
- Support, troubleshoot and assist in the maintenance of Windows operating systems.
- Create and maintain Active Directory and Exchange email accounts.
- Provide support for Mobile Devices including iOS, Android phones)
- Perform moves, adds and changes on telephone system.
- Create and deploy desktop images per company standard.
- Assist with maintaining asset inventory tracking and licensing information.
- Perform hardware and software installation and updates.
- Keep in touch with vendors.
- Minimum 3-5 year proven experience of desktop support.
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting of PC hardware and peripherals.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Windows operating systems.
- Prior working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Office Suite, Skype.
- Active Directory administration experience.
- Exposure to pc virtualization technology.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or IT related discipline or equivalent is a strong advantage.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.