The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT System Analyst
for its global strategic partner operating in the industrial sector.
The principal objectives of the position are to manage the general IT systems support and improvement program with focus on Oracle EBS and other corporate applications.
- Liaises with the operational groups, in particular business process owners and application key users of multiple regions and time zones.
- Directs developer groups on- and offshore on new developments, enhancements and remediation work.
- Provides expertise to internal customer on functional design specifications.
- Ensures sufficient technical documentation.
- Manages IT system change control processes.
- Manages sized implementation projects through analysis, design, build, test and deployment.
- Manages software standardization and supports cross region application rollouts.
- Identifies improvement areas and drive changes to technology enabled best practice.
- Identifies training needs with respect to the managed applications; supports user application training.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related subject.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding of procure to pay and financial processes and flows.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS.
- Knowledge in SQL, PLSQL, SQLplus is an advantage.
- Experience in project management.
- Understanding of systems analysis, design, and programming techniques.
- Ability to work in multicultural and virtual team environments.
- Used to work independently, self-starter.
- Strong written, oral communication and listening skills.
Location: Budapest region
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.