The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
of Business Application Support for a global strategic partner operating in the non-profit sector.
- Lead, manage and coach the business applications support unit.
- Deliver high quality IT business applications support services on collaboration platforms and Office 365 technologies.
- Act as a focal point and manage escalation process as professional subject matter expert within the scope of IT business applications support services.
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework.
- Set operational procedures, endorse their development in alignment with the support activities requirements, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendations to the various stakeholders and end users.
- Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline or equivalent experience.
- ITIL certification or equivalent experience and proven track record of ITIL usage in enterprise environment.
- Experience in service management and reporting tools.
- Experience in managing teams in a supervisory role.
- Familiar with some of the following technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, BizTalk, IIS, Sharepoint, CRM and cloud technologies.
- Familiar with web related technologies.
- Able to read and analyze C# code.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.