The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Software Test Engineer
for its global strategic partner operating in the IT services sector.
Industry X.0 is an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Products, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. You’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience
- Perform manual testing, analyze incidents, create and track defects.
- Derive test conditions from requirements.
- Test case design.
- Support and create test plans.
- Create test reports.
- Your deliverables fulfill the high-quality standards in form and content.
- Experience in web testing, web tools and applications.
- Very good English and German skills.
- ISTQB certification.
- Attention to detail, analytical and logical skills.
- High level of flexibility regarding travel.
- Well-developed technical communication skills.
- Ability of working in multicultural teams.
- Enthusiastic in learning new things.
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle (Waterfall, SDLC, Agile) and software testing.
- Basic knowledge in any of the following programming or scripting languages: HTML, CSS, Python, Perl, Java, C#.
- Basic Knowledge in any of the following test automation tools: QTP / UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, Tosca, Squish, SoapUI, JUnit, Load or Security Testing tools (LoadUI, Fortify, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.