The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
for its global strategic partner operating in the IT services sector.
Industry X.0 is an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Products, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. You’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience
- The Test Manager ensures the timely and complete execution of all test related activities in projects and maintenance.
- Subproject lead for testing and accounts for the test success.
- Responsible for planning, controlling, estimating, monitoring and reporting of all test activities during all project phases.
- There is a strong coordination between the Test Manager and the Project Leader regarding test planning issues.
- ISTQB CTAL (certified tester advanced level)
- Advanced English and German language knowledge.
- Proven experience as enterprising manager of complex, global large-scale projects.
- Proven experience as project manager.
- Min of 2-5 years of experience in testing.
- Experience in writing test approach.
- Experience of functional testing and technical testing.
- Experience in testing models (Agile, V-Modell and Waterfall)
- Team Lead experience.
- Willingness to work occasionally abroad.
- Positive, can-do attitude
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.