The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for a
Data Scientist / Data Analyst
role for its partner operating in the R&D sector.
What the company offers:
- Stable company background and long term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high level professional activities in an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career possibility, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive salary and bonus adjusted to performance
- Health insurance and voluntary pension counter services
- Possibilities of home office
- Sponsoring of meal
- School start support
- Utilization of the company kindergarten
- Look at data with a mathematical mind-set with profound skills like machine learning, data mining, data analysis and statistics.
- Interpret and represent data mathematically and often times act as the liaison between business decision makers and IT enablers
- Uncover patterns and make future predictions through an advanced knowledge of analytics, machine learning, programming and engineering
- Closely work with different function / domain users / business units to provide data driven answers to complex strategic challenges
- Degree/Master preferred in Computer Science
- Negotiation level English language
- Be able to program, preferably in different programming languages e.g Python, R, Java, etc.
- Have experience/understanding of Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, etc.
- Have experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, etc.
- Capable of querying databases and perform statistical analysis, extract data from multiple sources, combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modeling, statistics, mathematics.
- Shift and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- High degree of credibility, professional competency, and personal integrity
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.