The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Lead Front-end Developer
for its partner operating in the airline and online travel agency sector.
You are open and honest person who likes an agile environment and collaborative team work. You express opinion with facts, but ready for compromise if needed. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to engage a team to write and maintain great code.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase to implementation.
- Motivates, coaches and helps team members to develop; helps resolve dysfunctional behaviour
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Coordinates with internal and external contractors
- Fluent English
- Professional communication both internally and externally
- Basic understanding of Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- Proficient understanding of EcmaScript (ES5+)
- Proficient understanding of Typescript (2+)
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Proficient understanding of Git
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.