The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
professional for its partner operating in the IT sector.
Our partner’s infrastructure is the heart of the service. Their build machines are humming in cold rooms 24/7 to run builds for thousands of companies, making developers’ lives easier. We’re looking for someone, who will take care of these machines, keep them happy, give them virtual back rubs once in a while and oil their non-existent cogs to make them run better. Automate everything! is an expression you’ll hear often working here, so you have to be keen to automate things and only do anything manually when it’s really required.
- Automation: scripting, Virtual Machine template creation and management (MacOS and Ubuntu), Docker image creation, release management and roll out management of Virtual Machines.
- Experimenting: performance tweaking and reliability tuning.
- Monitoring: log aggregation through clusters of servers (Virtual Machines), with alerting and anomaly detection, issue fixing.
- Do lots of things in open source environment.
- Good English language skills.
- Linux (mainly Ubuntu) and MacOS experience.
- Scripting in at least two languages: Ruby, Python, Bash, Go, etc.
- Experience in VMware vSphere (mainly through its API)
- Experience in Google Compute Engine (mainly through its API)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.