The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Project Management Administrator
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
The Platform to be developed provides on-time and on-budget services to 8+ CEE countries. The Unit is responsible for the core backend applications, providing on-time and on-budget first class services according to the needs of the clients. The Team is responsible for the evolution of the related applications.
- Support the Heads and the PMs with project administration and planning in the project management tool (PPM)
- Assist in data collection to perform project reporting.
- Administer contracts in connection of external service providers (SAP)
- Support and assist with the preparation and production of regular reports and presentations.
- Coordination and collation of the monthly external time recording process.
- Maintain and support recording of staff absences.
- Bachelor or higher degree in IT/economics/finance or similar domain.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and terminology, experience of software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and Office with specific emphasis on Excel and Power Point.
- Fluent English (ability to drive conversation with the customer; ability to negotiate)
- Analytical and structured way of thinking with multitasking personality.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international environment with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of typical organizational structures and workflow management.
- Good organizational skills and a structured approach to work with rapidly changing requirements and priorities, ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
- Flexibility and interpersonal skills, teamplayer.
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.