The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT SQA Engineer – Network and IoT Security
professional for its partner operating in Network and IoT Security.
Our partner is at the forefront of Network and IoT Security. As the world becomes more and more connected, so does the need for our partner’s products. We are looking for individuals who want to be on the ground floor of building a product that addresses the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, visionaries are welcome.
Join the team of Engineers and take part in defining and driving the future world-wide market leading product suite consisting of Network Access Control, Endpoint Compliance, Mobile Control, and Intrusion Prevention. Applications range from Client- Server applications to Web apps for a Network Access Control solution, running on both Windows and Linux systems.
If you are an expert, with passion for security and technology, come and join a cross functional strong, devoted team with great technological skills and creative minds. Work in a fast paced environment with a streamlined methodology for delivering quality products to one of our top customers as a Resident SQA Engineer. You will find it to be an open minded environment, which will allow you to stretch your skills, be creative and enjoy your work.
- Build and maintain a complex IT security environment which include network, security, mobility and IT management products (Firewalls, Switches, NGN APT)
- Execute customer scenarios in a lab environment.
- Resolve technical issues by doing the following:
– Analyze the available data to identify and narrow down root causes.
– Identify methods to resolve issues.
– Describe in detail the issue to Support Engineers.
- Verify code fixes before delivering an official version into a customer environment:
– Participate in and contribute to design meetings related to product development.
– Actively suggest and describe ways to improve the supportability of the products.
– Design test strategies using Test/QA best practices.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in QA/Technical/Pre-Sales Support/Systems Engineering.
- Solid understandings of security technologies like WAF, firewall, IPS, VPN, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on network topologies.
- Hands on experience working with Linux/Unix environments.
- Scripting ability in Bash, Perl or Python.
- Exposure to performance, load and stress testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and network issues.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible defects reports, and test results.
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting server software and hardware in a Windows and Linux environment.
- Familiar with OS and network system installations, configurations, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux, network sniffers (such as Wireshark), packet replay.
- Ability to create SQL queries on the MS SQL server database – advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to create specific test cases, compile result analysis and escalate defects.
- Excellent exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of VMware -VSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and PGSQL – advantage.
- In depth knowledge of networking protocols L2-L7:
– Good understanding of TCP/IP
– Familiar with network equipment configuration (Switch, Router, FW)
– Low-level network monitoring and sniffing (experience with sniffers)
- Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies.
- Works well with others.
- Customer facing experience.
- Ability to work independently and lead others if so required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong English-language skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.