The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
The Platform to be developed provides on-time and on-budget system development and implementation services to 10+ CEE countries.
- Directly involved in the parametrization activity conducting functional tests on new application releases.
- Supports the definition of ad-hoc standard solutions for customer.
- Identifies problems and all relevant issues in straightforward situations and generates possible.
- Solutions, assessing each against standard procedures.
- Analytical and structured way of thinking.
- Maintaining and improving testing roles.
- Facilitating development.
- Managing tests.
- Developing testing strategies.
- Setting up schedules.
- Documenting tests findings.
- Supervising test teams.
- Bachelor of Arts or higher degree in IT, economics, finance or similar domain.
- At least 5 years job experience as senior tester.
- Knowledge of project and testing methods.
- Experience in test automation.
- Knowledge of production environment support and system topography.
- Fluent English
- Analytical and structured way of thinking, with multitasking personality.
- Flexibility and interpersonal skills and capacity for teamwork.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.