The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our partner is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Their large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Our partner’s internal customers at these sites utilize a number of standard industry applications from well-known software vendors. Some are industry specific and you don’t get to see them anywhere else, some are major applications from big brands. If assigned to these teams, you will be expected to support Business with these applications whenever they have an issue and coordinate with internal technical teams and the SW vendors as well, seeking it through resolution. If the application in your portfolio gets an upgrade, or we decided to retire it, you will work on the retirement as well as the introduction of the replacement application.
As an Application Support Analyst and Expert you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide Customer Support, problem solving and troubleshooting for our Documentum-based platforms
- Become part of their Agile team and quickly contribute to their in-house developed, customized platforms Project efforts, as well as automation initiatives
- Participate in software design and development activities
- Work on System Configuration activities, including patching, installation and configuration
- Develop and review the related technical Documentation: Installation guides, Security Models, Support Models, etc.
- Provide technical support and enhancement, development for high risk, business critical, in-house built regional applications
- Provide technical support for high risk, business critical, vendor supported application
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.