The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our partner is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Their large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
The Network Infrastructure team in Budapest is responsible for maintaining and developing the entire Europe, Middle East and Africa network of our partner. Be it office locations, plants, refineries, retail locations or offshore oil platforms, Budapest is supporting the most critical IT backbone of the company. Our teams engineer and implement solutions and keep pushing the envelope when it comes to reliability, speed and security. We utilize industry standard solutions and manufacturers and provide the means for continuous training and obtaining the latest certificates needed for your job.
We are looking for people with various levels of experience.
As a Network Analyst / Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide L3/break fix support for Operations, including developing and implementing non-standard solutions for production problems
- Develop and perform implementation activities for all service and customer projects (based on Engineering deliverables)
- Perform Quality Assurance activities for Engineering designs which includes identifying and submitting network design issues to Engineering
- Openness on-call and provide after-hours support as needed
- Primary contact for vendor in support of operational problems
- Develop and maintain Technical Support process and deliverables
- Develop and maintain process for hand-over of technology and service to Operations
- Develop and maintain Network Service Support Models
- Develop and maintain workflow automation
- Assist with development and maintenance
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.