The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Solution Delivery Manager
professional for its partner operating in the industrial sector.
The SAP Solution Delivery Manager is the guardian of the ERP solution.
Owns the SAP Global Template.
Accountable to deliver functional solutions to gaps and for consistent documentation set of the template.
The ERP Solution Delivery role is responsible for the design, development and ongoing maintenance of the:
- Business Processes supported by the ERP solution
- Operating Policies and Design Principles of the ERP solution
- ERP software configuration for each of the agreed environments and their congruence
- Solution and Systems integrity through the development and adherence to ERP guiding principles e.g. Master Data Management
- Configuration Management of supporting Seed, Deployment and Service Products and processes
- Data Integrity of the ERP solution and external data feeds
- Internal, external control compliance
- Template change process
- The ERP Solution delivery Role is the Supplier to the ERP Program delivery for projects and to the ERP Service operations concerning requests and changes. The ERO Solution delivery role is a customer of Application technical Services.
Generic requirements for the role:
- Define strategy for ERP Solution Delivery development
- Drive improvements of the global template to achieve better customer satisfactions
- Identify potential areas where are professional gaps and major consultancy is currently or planned to be utilized
- Review future project and BAU operations support need and develop resource base accordingly
- Define objectives for the department and its employees
- Manage and control all employees within the ERP Solution Delivery organization
- Setup and maintain organization structure for optimized work division and solution delivery
- Delegate work within organization to all sub levels
- Monitor, control and ensure administration of working, absence time
- Monitor, analyze and report spent work on projects and BAU
- Organize team meetings and ensure right assignment of tasks
- Create and adjust job descriptions within the organization
- Ensure team skill set is up to date via appropriate trainings
- Plan headcount according to potential work needs
- Conduct people performance management processes
- Organize cross trainings between sub departments
- Ensure backups of key and critical service areas exits
- Monitor employee spending during business travels
- Ensure company policies are communicated within the organization
- Create and monitor department budget vs actual during the entire year and make necessary steps if needed
- Follow and make actions regarding budget initiatives proposed by management
- 10 years plus experince of managing Design stage ERP projects.
- Expert in Business Process modelling design and policy development
- Systems configuration disciplines and ERP lifecycle management
- 10 years plus experience of implementing global ERP in a service management environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of ERP lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Configuration Management within an ERP environment
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience with remote or dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members.
- Process driven, good communicator, logical thinker, detail driven
- Formal background in the design and implementation of Configuration
- Management processes, systems and teams
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location
Location: Hungary, Budapest region
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.