The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Testing and Training Manager
professional for its partner operating in the industrial sector.
The primary role of the Manager is to Design, Develop and execute the end to end ERP Testing Strategy including Integrations and identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that ensure successful adoption of the new SAP and FSS target Operating Model, systems and processes. The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work through the adoption of shared service offerings.
- Design, develop, maintain and execute the ERP testing strategy.
- Design the testing environment and coordinate the integrity of the Testing environment for the global template.
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Test environment and supporting materials.
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing strategy.
- Design, develop and maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions.
- Coordinate the execution of unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data, Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing.
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles.
- Development of ERP training Strategy.
- Design, Development and ongoing maintenance of Training User Needs Analysis (TUNA) approach to ERP.
- Design, Development and ongoing management of ERP Training Courses and content with acceptance criteria including.
- Design, Development and ongoing maintenance of End user feedback analysis.
- Design, Development and ongoing maintenance of ERP training portal.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Deploy training plans for roles in SAP templates.
- 5+ years plus of managing Testing stage ERP projects.
- Expert in Test Strategy, Test Cycle and Test script development and execution and designing Training Strategies, plans, content, delivery and continuous improvement feedback processes within an ERP environment.
- Managing external vendors, both performance and financial and managing multiple test streams within a project or program.
- Experience of embedding testing into an organization with clear demonstration of introducing policies and practices into an organization.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills at all levels, including senior stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent MS Office skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Testing qualifications such as ISTQB or ISEB or qualification by experience.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations.
- College or University (IT or Business Degree or Equivalent)
- SAP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of the testing lifecycle, phase testing objectives, entry or exit acceptance, and risk-based approaches to testing cycle definition.
- Experience with remote or dotted line management of staff in multiple countries.
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members.
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals will be an added advantage.
- ERP implementation experience in multinational environment.
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location.
- Management of location management expectations and delivery of agreed output.
Location: Hungary, Budapest region
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.