The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
for a CEE Application Operating Center, operating in the banking sector.
As a major financial institution, our partner strives to think and act in a truly international dimension. They span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share the excitement for constantly building on the diversity of our local roots and strong European presence. Our partner is the service company of a bank that provides solutions in ICT, Back Office and Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas in order to respond quickly and effectively both to the requests of the Bank and of the clients external to the Bank. Our partner organizes its activities on a structured model divided into business lines and service lines, based on a concept of end-to-end in order to ensure the best service in terms of quality.
The Application Operating Center team provide 2nd level application support to the CEE
countries. The team is responsible for all the applications of Business Line CEE and for some more based on bilateral agreements with other entities. In many CEE countries the 1st level support is in the bank, therefore, CEE Application Operating Center is the entry point. We are looking for a 2nd level supporter who has experience in the business of one or more of the supported banking products. During the job the candidate has to learn new applications and take the responsibility for their support.
- Check and collect information from 1st level.
- Perform analysis and resolve the incident if possible.
- Involve 3rd level (3rd party supplier) if necessary.
- Coordinate activity among 1st, 2nd and 3rd level.
- Communicate with the customer.
- Propose and verify solutions.
- Initiate Problem Management Process.
- Experience in CEE.
- Experience in banking.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Familiar with main processes and methodologies.
- Analytical, structured thinking.
- Good coordination skills.
- Fluent English, written and verbal.
- Proactive, problem solving attitude.
- Team player.
- Ability to work in an international context.
- Flexibility to work in changing environment.
- Reliability and Efficiency.
- Willingness to learn.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.