The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Release Train Engineer
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
As a Release Train Engineer you will be responsible for supporting several Agile teams: Plan and prepare PI events, Inspect and Adapt events and plan or track overall Train progress; Develop and maintain product roadmap with Product Managers; Interface with project managers and Epic owners who depend on the Agile teams.
Our IT organization is responsible for projects worth millions of dollars and delivering value to our business customers or IT itself. Be it work related to our retail gas stations, the lubricants business for industrial customers, new systems being introduced at manufacturing sites and plants, or introducing cutting edge office productivity, mobility and VR solutions. Our project teams are using our internally developed processes as well as Agile methodologies for delivering the products to their customers. We are looking for people with several years of experience in the field of PM or Scrum Master.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Degree in the field of IT or Engineering is required
- Proven experience in several of these areas is a must: Agile, SAFe, DevOps, RTE or Scrum Master experience
- Project Manager experience is highly recommended
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Certifications as an advantage:
– SAFe Program Consultant 4.0 or
– Scaled Agile Framework-SAFe 4.0 or
– Agile Certified Practitioner or
– Certified Scrum Master or
– Certified Scrum Product Owner
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.