The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
IT Customer Care
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
As a major financial institution, our partner strives to think and act in a truly international dimension. They span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share the excitement for constantly building on the diversity of our local roots and strong European presence. Our partner is the service company of a bank that provides solutions in ICT, Back Office and Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas in order to respond quickly and effectively both to the requests of the Bank and of the clients external to the Bank. Our partner organizes its activities on a structured model divided into business lines and service lines, based on a concept of end-to-end in order to ensure the best service in terms of quality.
- Ensure, with gradual autonomy, the suitable Contact Center support and the operative activities over the Contact Center service, coherently to the Company requirements.
- Ensure, with gradual autonomy, the adequate 1st level Customer assistance.
- Ensure, with gradual autonomy, the prompt communication and signaling of various ICT anomalies by phone, Web or remote access.
- Guarantee constant development and sharing of own knowledge and experiences as well as knowledge of other team members.
- Cooperate projects and new process implementations.
- Cooperate with global business head.
- Timing respect.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Contact Center SLA and standards.
- Trouble ticketing standards respect.
- USI standards and internal policies respect.
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced English
- Experience in Windows workstations and servers
- Experience in Linux operation and administration
- Reliability, patience and good communication with internal colleagues
- Minimum 1 year of experience in call center or contact center operation
- Knowledge of VMware is advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of MSSQL
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.