The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior Front-end Developer
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Translates the technical aspects of the business requirements into development tasks.
- Implements technical layers and uses target technologies, uses standard definition of implementation steps in development tasks.
- As a main task, participates in the implementation, programming.
- Able to work based on technical documentation, including UML design.
- Supports the whole lifecycle of the implementation at various levels.
- Cooperates intensively with business analysts, technical analysts and testers.
- Participates in regional technical and architectural discussions.
- Bachelor in the field of Computer Science or equivalent IT professional experience.
- At least 5 years relevant job experience.
- IT experience wanted in development.
- Must have programing skills: .Net Framework v4.6, ASP.NET, C#
- Must have database knowledges: T-SQL, MSSQL Server
- Experience in NHibernate framework is an advantage
- TFS source code management experience is strong advantage
- Good to have: debugging, production support on 3rd level
- Pragmatic knowledge of change management
- Good to have: knowledge of the Banking industry: branch operations, business processes and domain
- Nice to have: technical analysis, architecture design, system analysis skills
- Nice to have: knowledge of patterns; design of layered architecture; entity modelling
- Good communication skills with team player attitude
- Self-confident English communication skill (writing and speaking as well)
- Motivation to learn and grow
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.