The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Service Management Specialist
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Monitoring the overall services that have to be in line with the targets both in terms of volume and quality.
- Coordination and collation of demands and rollouts.
- Plays as Key Actor for new improvements proposals and for driving process adoption activities, in terms of process, tools, industrialization.
- Has the delegated authority to ask and review how the process are performed in CEE CB Business Line Competence Centers.
- Maintains our official copy of internal operational instructions and similar documentation (mainly in SP), liaise with governance teams.
- Is the Contact Point with Service Line Global and Local Process owners, and periodically meets them.
- Taking the lead in preparation and production of regular reports and presentations.
- Collaborates with Service Management for the maintenance of the Maturity of the process and promotes initiatives to increase the maturity of the CCs.
- Bachelor or higher degree in IT/economics/finance or similar domain.
- Knowledge of project management methodology, terminology, experience of software development lifecycle and/or iTIL.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and Office with specific emphasis on Excel.
- Fluent English (ability to drive conversation with different stakeholders, organizational heads; ability to negotiate).
- Analytical and structured way of thinking.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international environment.
- Good organizational skills and a structured approach to work with rapidly changing requirements and priorities, ability to adapt to new tools and processes quickly.
- Interpersonal skills, proactivity and team player.
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.