The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Business Applications Support
professional for its partner operating in the non-profit sector.
- Deliver high quality IT business applications support services on collaboration platforms and Office 365 technologies;
- Act as professional subject matter expert within the scope of IT business applications support services;
- Assist in users training establishment on administrating or using collaborative technologies
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
- Set operational procedures, endorse their development in alignment with the support activities requirements, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendations to the various stakeholders and end users.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Excellent knowledge ITSM tools and reporting
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues and conflicts within teams
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
- Fluently spoken and written English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.