The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Business Applications Support
professional for its partner operating in the non-profit sector.
- Deliver a high quality IT business applications support services on custom business applications predominantly using Microsoft .NET
technology, software development, release and maintenance;
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
- Provide support to users of these business applications, as well as coordinate software development and maintenance activities with internal
and external resources, including off-shore teams;
- Act as subject matter expert in mobile devices (smartphones, tablet…) software and application development and in the support of deployed mobiles apps.
- Develop operation procedures aligned with the support activities requirement;
- Enforce software development methodology, warranty information privacy and security requirements..
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (C#)
- Excellent knowledge of Full Stack Web application development (ASP.NET, Razor, MVC, WebAPI, Javacript (JQuery, Angular, ReactJS), CSS)
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues and conflicts within teams
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
- Fluently spoken and written English and Hungarian
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.