The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Middleware Architect Manager
professional for its partner operating in the non-profit sector.
- The position owner will understand the business needs to architect, develop and implement enterprise solutions that solve business and technology
- In partnership with IT department subject mater expert and business unit representative, he or she plans and manages the performance of the middleware platform engaged in the exchange of information between various systems.
- The middleware manager oversees all middleware infrastructure, software and data resources mobilized at all applicational levels (system interfaces, data processing, data cleaning, reporting engines). Main responsibilities, but not limited to, are planning, managing and supporting the span of technology which consist of a range of product and technologies within the middleware solution area.
- The middleware manager job function works collaboratively and actively with the various team leaders of the support units (Infrastructure, Business and IT applications, Service Desk) and with all participants in projects and operations and is supportive of business units by providing tools and services to deploy data interfaces into production.
- Experience in infrastructure architecting, engineering, installation, configuration, upgrading, patching and diagnosis.
- SQL server administration (SQL Always On) and DataWarehouse concept (designing, maintaining, supporting).
- Experince with the .NET framework.
- 5 years of relevant information technology work experience.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to drive situations when challenged with aggressive timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
- Advanced knowledge of software devolpment lifecycle in multiple system environments.
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented.
- Fluently spoken and written English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.