The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Analysis and interpretation of business and functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of technical analysis, coding and documentation.
- Provides full implementation of DWH Solutions.
- Update and maintain existing products, including content updates, interface enhancements, API documentation and performance profiling and optimization.
- Provides Second Level Support for DWH Incidents (including on call support during night)
- Code to company standards and keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Shares own expertise with others; supports and coordinates junior colleagues, performs peer coding review.
- Works both on evolution and maintenance environments.
- Some database and ETL background.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3-4 years Experience with any Database System and ETL tools.
- Good SQL Knowledge.
- Interest for Banking business.
- Experience with Java and Web Development or Web Services is a big plus.
- High attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team environment and receive creative direction.
- Availability for on-call activities during night.
- Ability to adapt to changing projects and coordinate with multiple clients.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.