The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Strategic Business Consultant
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Collect major pieces of information when a business need is not clear enough to have a first high level view of the requirements.
- Gathering high level business requirements, align with other parties of developments.
- Discovering and understanding the local implications of various group projects.
- Ensure the compliance of internal and external rules and processes of Functional Analysis.
- Acting sometimes as project manager in launching phase of a project.
- Functional analysis of the issues and requests, working with Technical Analysts and customers to agree satisfactory resolution.
- Manage and provide business support for the preparation of estimates for effort relating to functional requirements.
- Liaise with customers at all stages of the solution. Liaise with the allocated technical team to create a solutions and manage timely error resolution.
- Working with 3rd party providers.
- Support supervisory audits.
- Discuss certain topics with level C managers, board members, participating in Steering Committees.
- Understand banking business and has experience in working in an International environment.
- Experience in communication with all managerial levels of the customer.
- Understand customer point of view and creates a customer oriented atmosphere, a trusted partner for various business and operational units of the bank.
- Honour and meet agreed deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows and Office.
- Fluent written and verbal English (ability to drive conversation with the customer; ability to negotiate)
- Ability to adapt to new tools and processes quickly.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Higher degree in IT, economics, finance or similar domain.
- At least 5-7 years job experience.
- Analytical and structured way of thinking, with multitasking capability.
- Flexibility and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on his or her own at the same time open for teamwork in certain cases.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.