The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior IT infrastructure project manager
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
The task is to rollout IT infrastructure projects in production environment, therefore the role may involve activities performed on site in various manufacturing units. The nature of the role may require frequent site visits to production locations and direct communication with business customers.
You will have to establish communication with customers and stakeholders record the project requirements, define and manage the schedule to achieve project objectives, maximize the value of the project to the business unit, define the budget requirements of the project.
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
- Establish communication with customers and stakeholders record the project requirements
- Define and manage the schedule to achieve project objectives
- Maximize the value of the project to the business unit
- Define the budget requirements of the project
- Obtain endorsements and approval for project plans, coordinate gate reviews
- Ensure that key deliverables are developed
- Manage and deliver overall project
- Steward the team performance, ensure effective project change control
- Steward cost and schedule of the project
- Identify and communicate critical issues/risks
- Prepare the communication plan and keep stakeholders updated about project status
- Hand over the project deliverables for operational support
- Execute project closeout activities
- General vendor management experience
- Knowledge of industry network and systems security principles
- Understanding computer networks
- Knowledge of physical network and cabling
- Understanding communication protocols
- Knowledge of Domain Name Service, infrastructure automation and IP addressing.
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- IT infrastructure (telecom, server, storage) knowledge
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.