The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Business Analyst
professional for its partner operating in the airline ecommerce business.
We are a fun and collaborative work crew delivering state of the art online travel solutions involving cutting-edge technologies. We honor our employees with excellent remuneration, compensation package, family friendly work and workplace conditions. You can be part of the success as a shareholder after 12 successful months in position by participating in employee stock purchase plan. Flexible hours and work from home occasionally are both possible and there are some smaller perks, like complimentary refreshments and occasional social events. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity and are committed to creating and supporting equal employment opportunities.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is interested in airline ecommerce business, likes to communicate with foreign clients, can proactively manage projects and eager to learn how traveling industry works. The new member will work closely with the developer team and our partners throughout the entire software development lifecycle and will be involved in pricing and resource strategy as well.
- Own and develop relationship with our partners, working with them to optimize and enhance their business.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders throughout the business and create new product, feature and solution specification in collaboration with development team.
- Analyze incoming issues, problems, requests and provide feasible solution for our business partners.
- Manage Agile/Scrum meetings (planning, grooming, review and retrospective) ensuring that the development is completed accurately and deadlines are reached.
- Be an owner of the UAT of new features and products before they are deployed into the market.
- Manage launch activities leading up to and following releases, ensuring that appropriate communications are made to key stakeholders.
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the solutions
- College or University degree in appropriate field.
- Work experience in relevant field or industry.
- Active professional English language skills (spoken and written)
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and get things done.
- Basic SQL or NoSQL knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and UI principals.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.