The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Procurement SAP WH/EWM Analyst
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
What we offer:
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
- We are looking for an experienced SAP Warehouse Management /Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) analyst to provide support to our Procurement Business and Warehouses mainly working in the SAP WH and EWM module.
- The work includes projects, enhancements and supporting day-to-day operations. Our team is working as a stable team applying Agile work practices.
- The Analyst is part of a larger global Procurement team and may be asked to work on any company SAP system which has a WH/EWM module implemented. Analysts will also collaborate with other IT teams (e.g. Batch, Security and ABAP Developers) globally to develop and deliver integrated solutions to address business needs and/or resolve existing operational issues.
- 3-5 years of SAP WH/EWM module experience,
- Knowledge of the Purchase To Pay business process
- SAP knowledge in configuring and/or troubleshooting in the WH/EWM module (Warehouse movements, Inbound – Outbound processing, Inventory, Material Master)
- Basic SAP MM knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication and English skills
- Team player
- Adaptability to Changing Priorities
- Technical mindset
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.