Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
IT Project Manager
Our IT organization is responsible for projects worth millions of dollars and delivering value to our business customers or IT itself. Be it work related to our business applications, including retail, pricing, manufacturing, e-commerce and customer experience, new systems or technical landscapes being introduced at manufacturing sites & plants, or introducing cutting edge office productivity, mobility and VR solutions. We have a variety of roles available from experienced Project managers through to project support roles managing a component of delivery. Our project teams are using our internally developed processes as well as Agile methodologies for delivering the products to their customers. We are looking for people with various levels of experience with an IT or similar degree.
As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and deliver overall project
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the project to the business unit
- Prepare appropriate management review documentation
- Provide continuity of resources to the extent possible through all project stages and during transition into support
- Responsible for obtaining endorsements and approval for project plans
- Assure adequate communication and coordination processes among Stakeholders
- Identify critical issues
- Identify, communicate, and manage project risks
- Ensure compliance with established standards and controls
- Ensure appropriate safety programs, processes and resources are in place
- Define and manage the schedule to achieve project objectives
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.