The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Payroll and HR specialist
professionals for its partner, a global non-profit organization.
- Deliver a high quality IT business applications support services for HR systems, including SAP for Payroll and HR;
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
- Provide specific business applications support to professional users in the HR department, as well as support to all employees using the HR portal;
- Ensure all systems meet business expectations, maintain the respective systems up-to-date by undertaking proactive systems maintenance, and participate in projects towards new systems implementation;
- Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendation to the various IFRC stakeholders and end users.
- Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business applications support
- Excellent knowledge of SAP HR modules
- Proven record of SAP HR module implementation and support
- Proven record of business analysis and project implementation
- Good knowledge of establishing and using good practices
- Proven team player, ability to adjust in different cultures and languages
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects
- Fluently spoken and written English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.