The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
CRM IT Business Analyst
professional for its partner, a global financial institution.
- Interface with bank business end bank users and leaders to evaluate, document and prioritize business requirements and use cases.
- Proactively identify opportunities and monitor/seek feedback to improve and extend the adoption and utilization of the CRM tool.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery and success measures.
- Partner with IT and CRM application administrators to translate business requirements into design in Aurea/Update7-10.
- Create test plans, test cases and do end to end functional testing to validate business requirements are being met
- Works closely with Bank users and vendor to reach maximum efficiency.
- Runs and manages smaller projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University preferably with IT and/or economic background.
- 5 + years professional experience creating detailed project documents – project plans, functional design, use cases, test plans, etc.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Update7/Update 10 or any IT CRM system management experience.
- Strong communication skills both in English and Hungarian (listening, writing, presenting); adept at running meetings with end users, soliciting and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities.
- Vendor management experience is also desirable as there is a significant cooperation with external vendor.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies is a plus.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.