The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
Senior Agile Coach (IT)
professional for its partner operating in the banking industry.
The offered challenge:
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Working across all aspect of the function’s remit responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies, process, projects and initiatives.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry
We are looking for an Agile Coach to join our IT team. We expect that each project manager is the main responsible person for entrusted set of projects. This means that he or she will be leading teams across Europe and will be delivering projects to CEE countries. This requires to manage the whole project delivery cycle from initiation, planning through monitoring, reporting and finally delivering and managing post go live support.
In detail we expect from the candidate to work together with Head of CEE Agile, Agile managers in the Banks and in the Services Department on the application of the Agile methodologies and the creation of an Agile community at CEE level:
- supports the Head of CEE Agile in the organization of Agile camps, conferences, talks for a larger auditorium;
- takes care of the collection and expansion of the learning materials already available within the Group to support induction to Agile;
- ensures the sharing of knowledge, “best practices” and “lessons learned” focusing on teams;
- organises and host induction seminars and trainings for the people involved in Agile developments, taking into account the different roles;
- contributes to the creation or upgrade of the current Group processes and procedures, proposing the necessary adaptations to allow the execution of Agile projects;
- leads the adoption, development and maintenance of a framework of tools (e.g. Invision, Phabricator, Jira, HP Service Manager) to guarantee the end-to-end application of Agile methodology at CEE level;
- supports the teams in the day-to-day implementation of the Agile methodologies for the selected projects.
- Sound and Proven experience in Agile methdolodgy and IT project management of medium to large scale IT projects.
- Understanding of global dynamics and matrix organization.
- Understanding of banking environment is an advantage, and more specifically experience in managing projects for Digital Channels.
- Experience with IT program or portfolio management is an advantage.
- Ability to represent a project in front of top management and steering committees.
- Basic understanding of enterprise architecture principles.
- Project management certification is advantage (PMI, PMP, PRINCE2)
- Ability to transfer and share information.
- University degree
- Fluent English language
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality
- Team player and leader
- Willing to learn new things
- 100% reliable
- Respectful to multicultural environment
- Pragmatic and problem solving mind
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.