The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner developing online travel solutions.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated craftsman who care deeply about best practices. Developer at heart, able to code highly usable interfaces, and have immense respect for the end-user experience and an appreciation of design subtleties that need to be rendered as accurately as possible. We are committed to finding someone who want to continue their career as frontend developer.
- Designing websites from layout to function.
- Creating visually appealing user-friendly sites following industry best practices.
- Ensuring best user experience.
- The position may include business trips.
- Knowledge of HTTP & REST principles.
- Experience with: responsive web design, one or more backend programming languages, version control.
- Ability to take initiative and able to create new approaches to problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Good reading and writing skills in English.
- College or University degree.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.