The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner developing online travel solutions.
We are a fun and collaborative work crew delivering state of the art online travel solutions involving cutting-edge technologies. We honor our employees with excellent remuneration, compensation package, family friendly work and workplace conditions. You can be part of the success as a shareholder after 12 successful months in position by participating in the employee stock purchase plan. Flexible hours and work from home occasionally are both possible and there are some smaller perks, like complimentary refreshments and occasional social events. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity and are committed to creating and supporting equal employment opportunities.
The Backend Developer will work in a team of developers, architects, and business analysts to develop, test and deploy different types of web applications hosted on-premise or in the cloud. The position is responsible for developing and testing web applications using industry best practices in accordance with development methodology, company coding standards, and SOLID principles. This role will contribute to all development activities including coding, testing, and deployment, excluding design.
- Develop ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI applications
- Use advanced coding techniques to produce fully testable code
- Create automated unit test cases and test data
- Research and develop cutting edge solutions
- Take part in implementing technical solutions and tackling challenges providing innovative and new ideas
- Collaborate with other team members (team leader, frontend developers)
- Participate in security governance for PCI DSS
- At least 3 years of experience developing web applications in .NET, C#
- Intermediate experience in RDBMS systems and SQL queries
- Strong knowledge: Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, HTTP Session, and authentication
- Strong grasp of how security principles apply to e-commerce applications
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and algorithms
- Experience with design patterns
- Ability to produce quality code
- Good communication skills and fluent English
Nice to have:
- NoSQL experience
- SQL Server experience in cloud based solutions
- Scaling web applications
- Designing high traffic web applications
- Experience in multinational development projects
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.