The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner developing online travel solutions.
The DevOps Engineer will work in a team of engineers and architects. The position is about to design and maintain high performance and high availability ecommerce systems in cloud or on premises for our clients.
- Maintain our technology stack (.NET 4.6/.NET Core, SQL Server, Elastic, Redis, Cloudflare, Linux\Ubuntu, Windows, Docker\Kubernetes, Azure Functions) in Azure Cloud/On premise
- Maintain CI/CD environment for Mobile, FrontEnd and BackEnd apps
- Maintain logging/monitoring environment
- Apply security best practices
- Participate in security governance for PCI DSS
- Root cause analysis
- Design for high performance and scalability
- Infrastructure automation
- Ability to multi task concurrent initiatives and dynamically reprioritize with ease
- Sound programming fundamentals, industry experience in a software engineering role
- Working knowledge of shell scripting (Python, Powershell)
- Working knowledge of Continuous integration and delivery
- Understands the entire technology stack of the company
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, protocols and security (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS, VPN)
- Strong knowledge of OS principles (Windows, Linux), POSIX
- Operational experience with web-scale infrastructure on Public cloud deployments (Azure preferred)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- At least BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proficient understanding of Git
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.