The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Infra Support Engineer
professional for its partner developing online travel solutions.
The IT Infra Support Engineer will work in a team of engineers, architects to operate the company’s infrastructure both on-premise and in the cloud. This position is responsible for maintaining the secure environment using industry best practices.
- Handling and tracking of incidents (Service Desk)
- Rollout web applications
- Collaborate with other team members (developers)
- Take part in implementing technical solutions and tackling challenges providing innovative and new ideas
- Participate in security governance for PCI DSS
- At least 2 years of experience at a multinational company
- Experience with Azure
- PowerShell Scripting experience
- Experience of Windows 2012 R2
- Active Directory
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate English
- Cisco knowledge
- ITIL processes
- Linux knowledge
- Monitoring tools: Zabbix, Nagios
- VoIP, 3cx
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.