The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
IT Project Management Office Analyst
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our clinet’s IT organization is responsible for project delivery to our business customers or IT itself. Be it work related to our business applications, including retail, pricing, manufacturing, e-commerce and customer experience or technical landscapes being introduced at manufacturing sites or introducing cutting edge office productivity and VR solutions. We have a variety of roles available from experienced Project Office managers through to project support roles managing a component of delivery. Project teams are using our internally developed processes as well as Agile practices to provide value for the business.
We are looking for junior candidates with 0-4 years and senior candidates with 5+ years of IT project office management experience.
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
- Partners with Project Manager to ensure project methodology is applied and followed
- Collect, monitor and consolidate project progress, cost and schedule performance
- Maintains internal and external project expenses, outlook and commitment
- Identifies areas of deviation from plan and propose corrective action
- Prepares monthly stewardship reports and other management-level summaries
- Ensure budgets and authorizations for expenditures are properly approved before financial obligations are incurred
- Provides internal financial control support for contracting, cost reporting, and audits
- Work closely with customers to proactively identify and mitigate potential project issues or risks.
- Manages the project change request process and monitors contingency utilization
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.