The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Technical SAP Experts
for its client, one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Their large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
SAP is the key ERP solution and the support and development teams are using various modules, including Financials, Material Management, Sales & Distribution. They have a range of processes (Fi, PtP, SM), or the technical side of things (SAP programming, Basis). You will be taking part in the day-to-day incident management and the introduction of new features at warehouses and manufacturing sites, chemicals plants and refineries across the world. They utilize Agile and DevOps methodologies in our work. They are looking for people with various level of experience and with IT/engineering degree.
- Provide support on the following areas: incident management, change management, environment management, problem/performance management and customer relationship management for all SAP systems
- Migration of SAP transports, coordination of support pack upgrades, stewardship of maintenance schedules, coordination of system copybacks, problem resolution, system performance troubleshooting
- Maintaining system integrity or availability and controls for SAP instances
- System performance troubleshooting
- Implement and maintain strong security and controls practices within the SAP systems
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery processes
- Global communications on a daily basis with a large number of process and technical team members
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to make support more efficient within the teams
- 3-5 years of technical SAP experience
- Able to develop Functional Specifications for ABAP development requests, including debugging in ABAP.
- Able to gather customer business process related requirements and transform them into blueprint document.
- Able to customize systems.
- Able to design and execute different types of test sets: unit testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, stress testing, end to end testing, negative testing.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid communication and English skills.
- Team player.
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Technical mindset with willingness to learn newest technologies.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.