The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior C# Full-stack Developer
professional for its partner developing unique telecom solutions for prisons and forensic commitments.
Our partner is an innovative group of companies, as Europe’s #1 provider of secure and efficient communication services to the correctional industry.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, represented in 18 EMEA countries, with regional offices in Amsterdam, Bratislava, Bucharest, Budapest, Casablanca, Dubai, Liege, Lyon, Madrid, Paris, Prague and Zagreb.
Our core offering is a secure software platform operated by the correctional facility to deliver inmates with secure communication/multimedia services. Our system currently serves over 650 correctional facilities with more than 300.000 inmates.
As a member of the team you will contribute to the continuous development, design, documenting and testing of the IT systems developed and operated by the company.
We are offering
- professional challenges, exciting, diverse tasks,
- relaxed atmosphere, steady, supportive international team,
- easily accessible modern office with good infrastructure.
- design and implement main modules independently
- cooperate in the software and database architecture design
- support the decision making processes by database analysis
- participate in the research of new technologies related to the system, present ideas for system improvements
- work closely with other colleagues of our DevOps team
- based on your experience, you might also have the possibility to take part in the design, development of the API, Library that supports our business software
- college or university degree
- at least 3-5-year experience as a software developer
- high level expertise in .NET framework and C# language
- knowledge of web applications and web services (ASP.NET, MVC, SOAP)
- familiarity with HTML, CSS
- proficiency in MSSQL database (design, scaling, optimizing queries)
- deep understanding of the Windows Operating Systems (services, APIs)
- independent problem-solving skills
- good command of English, both in speaking and writing
- experience in operating of Telecommunication Systems
- network knowledge (socket programming, routing, NAT, firewall)
- familiarity with Reactive Extensions
- knowledge of VoIP technologies (SIP, RTP)
- experience in DevOps or continuous delivery approach
- presentation of a previous development work as a reference
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.