The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
SAP FICO Experts
Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
- Responding to problem tickets and service requests made by customers and business partners.
- Provide consultation and design services in response to requests for enhancements to the Procurement process.
- Complete design documents, perform unit and acceptance testing.
- Coordinate the IT and change management activities for the requested enhancements.
- Develop and deliver integrated solutions to address business needs and resolve existing operational issues.
- Participate in the development, review, or update of system design, risk assessments and control catalogs.
- 3+ years of SAP ECC 6 experience with FICO module
- Deep understanding of Finance and Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Management business processes
- Able to develop functional specifications for ABAP development requests, including debugging in ABAP
- Able to gather customer business process related requirements and transform them into blueprint document
- Able to design and execute different types of test sets: unit testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, stress testing, end to end testing, negative testing
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills to identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- ABAP experience is desired
- Solid communication and English skills
- Team player
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Technical mindset with willingness to learn newest technologies
- Experience with reporting, analytical tools preferred
- Experience using consulting skills and developing client relationships
- Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.