The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
SAP MM Experts
Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
- Responding to problem tickets and service requests made by customers and business partners.
- Provide consultation and design services in response to requests for enhancements to the Procurement process.
- Complete design documents, perform unit and acceptance testing.
- Coordinate the IT and change management activities for the requested enhancements.
- Develop and deliver integrated solutions to address business needs and resolve existing operational issues.
- Participate in the development, review, or update of system design, risk assessments and control catalogs.
- 3-5 years of SAP MM module experience
- Knowledge of the Purchase To Pay business process
- SAP knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting in the MM module (Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Goods receipt, Service Entry Sheet)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication and English skills
- Team player
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Technical mindset
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.