The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master as an additional asset to our existing teams formed of 7-9 people. Our team is part of a large program with the aim to deliver financial business process solutions and support in SAP.
You are the right candidate if
- You spread Scrum values and coaches the Scrum team to become self-organizing
- You deliver pioneering solutions that will impact the way we work in the Fin business process/SAP technology space
Job Summary – what you will be doing during the sprint:
- Coach teams on Agile values and principles
- Drive teams to improve continuously
- Foster teams collective responsibility and accountability
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies (e.g. Retrospective, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Refining) and ensure full team engagement.
- Anticipate and address teams potential or existing impediments
- Manage interdependencies between Agile teams
- Work with Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning and to keep the work backlog healthy and ready for execution
- Shield teams from external interference to achieve teams optimal functionality and productivity
- In Agile at scale environments, participate and represent the teams in Program Increment Planning meetings and other equivalent ceremonies
- You will handle 1-2 teams at maximum
- 3- 5 years of hands on experience with Kanban or Scrum and an Agile implementation
- Experience with Agile work management (AWM) tools including set-up, planning and reporting, metrics
- User Story formatting, prioritization and estimation
- Familiarity with benefits of Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Pair Programming / Mob Programming
- Ability to lead without authority and facilitate problem solving in a group setting
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and critical thinking
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Hackathons where we hack collectively on a project
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.