The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master as an additional asset to our existing teams formed of 7-9 people. Our team is part of a large program with the aim to deliver financial business process solutions and support in SAP.
You are the right candidate if
- You spread Scrum values and coaches the Scrum team to become self-organizing
- You deliver pioneering solutions that will impact the way we work in the Fin business process/SAP technology space
Job Summary – what you will be doing during the sprint:
- Coach teams on Agile values and principles
- Drive teams to improve continuously
- Foster teams collective responsibility and accountability
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies (e.g. Retrospective, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Refining) and ensure full team engagement.
- Anticipate and address teams potential or existing impediments
- Manage interdependencies between Agile teams
- Work with Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning and to keep the work backlog healthy and ready for execution
- Shield teams from external interference to achieve teams optimal functionality and productivity
- In Agile at scale environments, participate and represent the teams in Program Increment Planning meetings and other equivalent ceremonies
- You will handle 1-2 teams at maximum
- 3- 5 years of hands on experience with Kanban or Scrum and an Agile implementation
- Experience with Agile work management (AWM) tools including set-up, planning and reporting, metrics
- User Story formatting, prioritization and estimation
- Familiarity with benefits of Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Pair Programming / Mob Programming
- Ability to lead without authority and facilitate problem solving in a group setting
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and critical thinking
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Hackathons where we hack collectively on a project
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.