The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
The Network Infrastructure team in Budapest is responsible for maintaining and developing the entire Europe, Middle East and Africa network. Be it office locations, plants, refineries, retail locations or offshore oil platforms, Budapest is supporting the most critical IT backbone of the company. Our teams engineer and implement solutions and keep pushing the envelope when it comes to reliability, speed and security. We utilize industry standard solutions and manufacturers and provide the means for continuous training and obtaining the latest certificates needed for your job. We are looking for freshgraduates and experienced people in Network
- Provide L3/break fix support for Operations, including developing and implementing non-standard solutions for production problems.
- Develop and perform implementation activities for all service and customer projects (based on Engineering deliverables).
- Perform Quality Assurance activities for Engineering designs which includes identifying and submitting network design issues to Engineering.
- Openness on-call and provide after-hours support as needed.
- Primary contact for vendor in support of operational problems.
- Develop and maintain Technical Support process and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain process for hand-over of technology and service to Operations.
- Develop and maintain Network Service Support Models.
- Develop and maintain workflow automation.
- Assist with both development and maintenance.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.