The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our partner utilizes a number of in-house developed applications and continuously develops new tools for mobile and desktop use for both the IT organization and our business customers. We work in robotics, developing bots that automate manual tasks, create web application with .NET and other applications using Java, Java Spring. We are looking for people with 0-4 years of IT experience and with IT or engineering degree.
- Provide the operational support for the system on a daily basis.
- Participate in implementing projects.
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and local legislation (licensing, data security etc.) during implementation.
- Translate complex business requirements to robust IT solutions.
- Able to continuously develop the system and still maintain high usability.
- Understanding of system architectures, the interfacing technologies and middleware.
- Knowledge of general programming methodologies.
- Practical application of all aspects of software design, test strategies, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.
- Design code, test program or application modules that meet design specification.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.