The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Network Security Consultant
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
The Network Infrastructure team in Budapest is responsible for maintaining and developing the entire Europe, Middle East and Africa network. Be it office locations, plants, refineries, retail locations or offshore oil platforms, Budapest is supporting the most critical IT backbone of the company. Our teams engineer and implement solutions and keep pushing the envelope when it comes to reliability, speed and security. We utilize industry standard solutions and manufacturers and provide the means for continuous training and obtaining the latest certificates needed for your job. We are looking for freshgraduates and experienced people in Network
What we offer:
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide professional development in Network Security area.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance.
- Provide professional development in Infrastructure areas (Network, Storage, NetSec).
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Provide floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more.
- Certifying and re-certifying external/hostile network connections in accordance with corporate guidelines, primarily in the region they are assigned. You must determine if a connection and its associated controls meet required company and industry practices for external network connectivity.
- Serving as an initial entry point for customer network security requests and coordinating delivery of requests with the appropriate Network Service Provider(s) (NSP).
- Consulting with the business and NSPs on network security issues and participating in formal controls assessments.
- Reviewing projects to ensure that new projects identify any potential network security issues that need to be addressed early in the project life cycle.
- Participating in the Port Opening Request review committee as a representative from Network Security, and provide final approval to implement endorsed requests.
- Acting as the Network Security interface for network penetration testing and PCI testing of the business network.
- Lead Network Security remediation efforts.
- Reviews, certifies and approves new network end-points (e.g. printer, camera, MFD, laptop).
- Responsible for approval of deviations to accepted required/best practice.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.