The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Master Data and Operations Specialist
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
In the Budapest office, you will become responsible for ensuring right SAP master data design to allow flawless operation and correct volume accounting, tax and reporting data. You will be providing trouble shooting on the SAP based Trading and Scheduling systems and advising on data architecture of new business scenarios.
- Key role to advise on SAP technical design and execution to support European Commercial activities.
- SAP Contracting and Scheduling system support, maintaining SAP relevant master tables to link commercial intention with our financial models.
- Decision making process about necessity of new materials, SAP implementation of products, extension to sales organizations and plants. Coordination and set up of data regarding taxation and reporting.
- Maintenance of SAP internal price structure across the value chain.
- Provide SAP expertise for Commercial Projects, leading system architect with other functions and developing new system processes.
- Commercial Master data activities ongoing support for all our European Affiliates (Customer/Vendor, Material, Plant, Price)
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface across functions in a geographically diverse, multi-cultural and partly virtual organization.
- Excellent time management, well organized and structured.
- Works independently, proactively and prioritize workload under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Good knowledge of OTC processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Process oriented with continuous improvement mindset.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.