The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Windows Server Admin
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
- Build and install Windows Server Software (2012 – 2016).
- Maintain Microsoft infrastructure.
- System and infrastructure log analysis.
- Potential issue and problem identification and resolution – Level 3.
- Routine audits of system and software.
- Perform backups and recovery.
- Install patches and configuration changes during after-hours and routine maintenance windows.
- Monitor system performance and health, perform system tuning and optimizations.
- Develop and draft technical documentation, including preparation and maintenance of standard operating procedures related to the network and systems supported.
- 3+ years of Windows Server Administration.
- 5 + years of server hardware experience, physical (blades, towers, and racks) and virtualized.
- 3 + years of VMWare administration.
- 3 + years of backup and recovery (files, systems, bare metal or snap).
- Years of IT experience required: 5-8 years.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.