The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide professional development in Network Security area.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance.
- Provide professional development in Infrastructure areas (Network, Storage, NetSec).
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Provide floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more.
- Join a team with diverse skill sets to design and support one of the world’s largest private SharePoint implementation.
- Take place in global project activities to upgrade our SharePoint systems and to introduce new productivity solutions.
- Attend professional conferences.
- Work with Cloud (private and public) solutions.
- Design and implement infrastructure automation solution.
- Work in a multi-cultural working environment.
- Enterprise grade infrastructure and application solutions.
- Collaborate with internal and vendor partners.
- Travel to international locations occasionally as required (e.g. training others, design workshops)
- SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- MS Azure administration
- AWS administration
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell
- DSC automation knowledge
- System design principles
- Windows server operating system, IIS, SQL, Virtualization technologies
- Monitoring tools (e.g. SCOM)
- Backup and restore
- Disaster recovery planning
- Strong IT technical foundation and aptitude for fast learning
- Interest in engineering and designing new solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving agile environment.
- Passion for continuous learning, knowledge sharing, mentoring.
- Agile mindset.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.