The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Linux Systems Engineer for IioT
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree
- Provide professional development in programming and infrastructure areas
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Provide a fully ergonomic work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more
- Join a team with diverse skill sets to develop and operate end-to-end Industrial IoT solutions aka. ”sensor to cloud”
- Enable the collection and processing of previously unattainable field data for improved asset performance or production output across our global business lines (Refining, Chemicals, Lubricants, Pipelines, Production, etc.)
- Develop and engineer a lightweight Linux based platform for IIoT use cases working to integrate solutions across the full platform stack (HW, OS, containers, device management, and security).
- Ensure uptime, performance, resources and security of the devices meet the needs of the business and its users in an industrial setting
- Acquire, install, or upgrade system components and software; provide routine automation; maintain security policies; troubleshoot and offer technical support for project related work
- Contribute to existing documentation such as knowledge base, manuals, etc.
- Work in a global organization across various business lines and industrial environments with occasional regional and international travel
- Soft skills
- Strong IT technical foundation and aptitude for fast learning
- Interest in industrial environments and IoT solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Desire to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving agile environment
- Passion for continuous learning, knowledge sharing, mentoring
- Experience with DevOps philosophies and practices
- Technical skills
- 3+ years of high-level enterprise Systems Engineering with detailed knowledge of the Linux operating system and/or application virtualization administration experience (VMotion / VStorage / Docker preferred but not required)
- General knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, Load Balancers, Proxies, Firewalls)
- High level knowledge in embedded computing and associated development
- Knowledge in various scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.)
- General knowledge of Azure/AWS, Azure IoT Edge, use of TPM 2.0, Enterprise automation (Ansible/Puppet)
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.